Much setup, so high-end, wow
Since i will be talking mostly about games on this blog, i think it would be appropriate to show what machine i am actually playing on. For the release of Battlefield 4 (25.10.2013) i decided to build the best tower PC i could get out of my budget.
About peripherals, i am very close minded. If i find something i like it gets very hard for me to try a new product. For example i have been using the mighty Logitech MX518 mouse for years now, and i'm so in love with it that back in the days i bought 2 more just in case one breaks, i don't regret that decission. Same goes for the keyboard; i have been using the Microsoft Sidewinder X6 for six years now, and i still have a backup one in the closet. Both the mouse and the keyboard are not being sold anymore.
And i cant leave without mentioning sound and display. The monitor i got myself for christmas is a BenQ XL2410T 120Hz LED Screen. I just can say, once you tried 120Hz you will never go back to 60Hz, everything is so smooth! For sound and music i use the Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker system with 500W RMS and a Logitech G35 7.1 Headset. I like Logitech... swiss-made shit yo!
So thats about it. A little F.A.Q. for you:
|I was so excited that day :D|
- CPU: Intel Core i7 4930K 3.4GHz LGA 2011 6C/12T
- Motherboard: Asus P9X79 WS
- RAM: G.Skill RipjawsZ 8x4GB DDR3-2133
- Graphics Card: ZOTAC nVidia GTX-780 3GB GDDR5
- Harddrive: Samsung SSD 840 256GB SATA-3
- Case: CoolerMaster Storm Stryker White
- Power Supply: Corsair AX860i
- CPU Cooler: Corsair H90 Hydro Series
|Here it is with his older brother, which now belongs to Stealthkilla|
|The companion cube didn't notice yet that the headphones are not even plugged in|
|I will never betray you|
|I will never spill coke on you (again)|
|I like my boom box|
|Super comfy, you can wear it for hours without feeling it|
- Why didn't you get a nVidia Titan? I will not pay $400 more for a performance increase of only 7% over the GTX-780.
- Why didn't you get dual or even quad SLI? I just don't need it. I play on only one 24" Monitor so it would be a waste.
- What are you doing using that Microsoft shit? Shut your ignorant mouth! Microsoft with the Sidewinder Series made one of the best periphericals back in the day.
- Can i come to your place and admire your awesome setup? Only if you bring beer.