2016 in Screenshots

R.I.P. 2016

Another year comes to an end and a massive amount of screenshots have been taken throughout the last twelve months. It has been a ton of fun playing all the different games that I was able to put my hands on this year, so I've chosen a few of the screenshots at random to represent what I have been spending my free time with in 2016. A huge thanks as always to my mates Stealthkilla, Marsu75, KingB00 and Titandioxid for all the hours of awesome gaming, frustrations, tears and unlimited laughs. I wish you guys, and to everybody else reading this, a wonderful and Happy New Year!



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Thank you very much for "reading" and a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017!!

Cheers

DHR_000x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here i am, and im planning to stay

7 Days to Die

Middle Earth - Shadow of War